Thursday, November 30, 2017

A Flower Dress in Winter



Shopping while it’s cold and damp outside always means to comb through racks and stands full of clothes in black and grey. Light black, deep black, mousy grey, stone grey. And while I love these shades too, it’s not exactly uplifting to spend and entire (and in Germany quite long) period of winter.
I was truly overjoyed to come across a few retail items recently, that makes the greyish soup out there much more spicy to me. One of them is my new dress from H&M that delights with lovely colors and a cozy wearing comfort. I get my retro-feeling and yet am I able to combine black tights, my vintage coat, plus even  my old and dear wool cap with it!
All in one this is one of my go to outfits for an everyday-elegant and fun look these days.  



Vintage purse in matching color

2 comments: